Our aim is to expose students to theatrical art and ignite their passion for it. Through acting, we aim to inculcate in our students lifelong values such as teamwork, perseverance, responsibility, respect and discipline. We aspire for all our members to be confident performers and eloquent presenters who have the ability to analyse and appreciate artistic performances in all forms.
We aim to promote performing arts and enhance the oratorical skills of our members to cultivate a love for the English Language.
To aspire for our Drama Club members to be fine citizens with a passion and talent in theatre arts.
- Drama Training every Thursday by professionally trained drama coaches
- Biennial Singapore Youth Festival Performances
- Performance in concerts in and outside of school
- Values-In-Action Programmes
programmes with Drama Club students from other schools
- Singapore Youth Festival (SYF) 2019: ‘Picture Perfect’: Awarded Certificate of Accomplishment
- Drama Club Exchange Programme with Fuhua Secondary School in 2019
- Watched ‘Far Side of the Moon’ at the Esplanade in 2019
- ‘Charlie and the Chocolate’ performance during Speech Day 2018
- ‘Alice in Wonderland’ performance in WEAVE Concert 2018 for public
- Singapore Youth Festival (SYF) 2017: ‘The End of Violence’ by Team 1: Awarded Certificate of Accomplishment
- Singapore Youth Festival (SYF) 2017: ‘Ah Mah’s Hand’ by Team 2: Awarded Certificate of Commendation
- Conducted ‘Born to Perform’ Drama Workshop for students from Tanglin APSN consecutively in 2016, 2017 and 2018
· Thursday: 3:00pm to 5.30pm.
· Ms Tay QiuHui (Overall I/C)
· Ms Rathi D/O Bala Krishnan
A Warm Welcome to the Club
Who Says Public Speaking is Scary?
What are they doing? Join Us to find out!
Teamwork on the Daily
Behind The Scene
Singapore Youth Festival 2019